Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I love my man!

 Poor Tristan is sick! He stayed home from work yesterday and today to get better. We think that he has a kidney infection or somesing. So we have time to just chill at home together and it has been really fun! 
 He loves playing Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii. He just started the season and got 25th in his first amateur golf tournament. Not too shabby! That game is really intense! It's hard and pretty realistic! I even made his guy kinda look like him. It took me forever but I finally got it close. 
 So this morning we got up, ate some golden grahams for breakfast and sat down to watch some sweet BYU tv. Then all of the sudden I look over and see this...


Tristan wearing his sweet X-men jacket, reading an X-men comic book! He is so cute! (Well he wasn't making this face when I looked over.) He had his gatorade and was hunched over his book and blurted out... "Man, cyclops is such a good leader!" " I love X-men!" 
 And I love my husband! Thanks for letting me take a picture of you to publish for all to see. 

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Don't you love how they maintain that "boyishness"? Those "boy" things are some of my favorite things that Grant does too! I'm so glad that I found you! Your blog is adorable!!! Ooh, and you're moving to San Antonio?! My parents don't live too far from there...I'm smelling a reunion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nerdness has to ask which comics he reads. Because I like them. Too. As well. In addition to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. save those comic books! someday they might be worth a bazillion (bart word) dollars!

    You guys are ONE ADORABLE couple!

    ReplyDelete