Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gertrude & pics

So I love my sister! Kristin, I just have to tell you how stinkin' amazing you are! I just looked at your blog that you have so nicely updated and it is beautiful!
You are beautiful! Your family is beautiful and your new house is beautiful with you all in it!
Big fat HAPPY CONGRATS for you!
Love ya sis!

So I just thought that I would try and put a few pics on here before Tris gets home and Monopolizes the computer...
Speaking of Tristan, he is theeeee best and coolest husband ever! I couldn't ask for more. He does everything poopy diapers, bath time, all kinds of stuff including dinner when I have a rough day! Right now he is doing Full-time work, full-time school, full-time husband and full-time dad! Yeah... "he's so cool." :) Love you BAybee!
Lila loves drinking out of Mom's water bottle!


My breast pump is like her favorite toy ever.... she will play with it for hours... that andThe Wii remote...shh don't tell dad.


She is really into the cabinets and starting to walk!!! She's been working on walking for a while now but just doesn't seem too motivated... she just does it like it's normal and not anything new. It's so fun to watch her grow!
This one's for you Kris... thanks a bunch for the jackets and stuff!


Just a cute one. I love my little baby girl! We have so much fun together! thankful to be a Mommy

3 comments: