Friday, May 29, 2009

ode to kitty

 So, you know how there are those couples that can't hardly stand being away from each other for like a couple minutes. Yeah, you know who I am talking about. The couples that when the other one is not around the present only rants and raves about how WONDERFUL the absent is? 
Then when they do get back together they both can't stand next to one another without touching or kissing and they both can't wipe off the most ridiculously huge perma-grin you have ever seen before? 

Well friends! That would be me! Yehp. Married 6 and a half months and loving it!
 BUT.... I just can't help missing my little "Kitty". (that's my tristan, I call him my kitty) " a little inside I know!" ANYWHO... He doesn't have his phone right now and is on a sweet "buisness trip". I like calling it that! He moves people in and out of there house and gets paid for it.
he went to Tennessee and comes home Tomorrow!!!! Can't wait! I love you Tristan and miss you tons and tons... and tons! :D


3 comments:

  1. Me and my mom thought you were talking about her! What the calling Tristan Kitty???

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny! Sorry for the confusion.
    I call Tristan Kitty because of the movie monster's inc. The little girl is just so cute! And I don't know we watched it once and I just started calling him Kitty! He calls me kitty too. just a funny thing I guess. Are you over at your mom's right now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're so happy Lethe....Can't wait to see you both!

    ReplyDelete