Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nature!


I have never been much of a screamer. I have always thought that I wasn't too giddy or too girly. I didn't think that I got too nuts or overemotional whenever my Grandma came to town. ( grandma was code for menstral cycle when we were kids.) Nor did I cry too much.
And I liked it that way.
But guess what! I have totally turned into a girl! 
Yes, I get so giddy and excited when My husband gets home from work I run out to give him a big hug. My tail even shakes a bit.
 I push back my cuticles and do my nails. Sometimes I find myself crying at random and when I am asked," Lethe, why are you crying?" I have no clue.
 So ladies and gentlemen... "Man-cuz perez" slash "George" has finally become a GIRL! 

 The other day Tristan and I were in the car and I saw this huge, I mean HUGE thing in the middle of the road! I got so excited that I just started screaming and pointing! Well, it scared the heck out of Tris and he's like, "WHAT?" what's wrong and then he saw it... the biggest most gigantic squirrel we both had ever seen! Seriously, it was like 2 feet tall and had a tail to match! crazy huh?! I wish I had a picture to show you! 

Brian Fellow's "Safari Planet" has got nothing on Florida! 
 
 One of our favorite hobbies now is looking for sweet animals 
COWS... because well we live on land that has cows. one of the mama's just had a baby! It is so cute!

DEER... you gotta be careful driving at night. They're crazy!

SQUIRRELS... lots and lots of 'em even these huge ______ squirrels that are like 2 ft tall with the biggest tail you have ever seen! 

POSSUM... usually dead on the road, but I have seen some live ones too. 

we saw a WOOD PECKER the other day cool!

4 OWLS... 1 huge one at night that looked so cool... and then three more all at once! neato!

TURTLES... they are sooo rockin'! We were at a friend house and I looked out into their back yard/forest and there was this turtle chasing their chiuaua around the yard. It was really amusing! 

Tristan saw a white faced WEEZLE the other day on the way to work! 

We went to the beach last weekend and I even saw DOLPHINS! 4 of them! so exciting! 

This one is our favorite though! his name is Henry... Prince Henry! He is our frog that comes and eats all the bugs off of our porch. we love him very much and I love going out to look for him every night! here are some family photos! 


3 comments:

  1. Next week on "Brian Fellow's Safari Planet" we'll have a dog and a baby dog. That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian Fellow's Safari Planet is the best! And I do happen to know a little thing that made you scream like a girl before you turned into one....MOTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so true about the MOTHS!!!! Ahhh they still make me scream like a girl! :)

    willie you make me laugh so hard! I'm Brian Fellows!

    ReplyDelete